TES Inc. is seeking an Inspection Engineer to join our team.
- Assist the Senior Engineer with the effective provision and operation of inspection systems and services to the allocated Assets/ sites.
- ensure that plant and equipment is Certified in accordance with TES and Client codes of practice, strategies and legislation.
- Support the Senior Discipline Engineers in the assessment of problems both technical and operational by sourcing information, progressing actions, notification of actions etc.
- Assist in RBA preparation and reviews as directed by discipline engineer.
- Assist in development of detailed plans, programmes and work scopes for annual corrosion and integrity monitoring etc.
- Assist in the preparation of work packs as per the inspection programme or for unplanned activities.
- Retrieve project specific technical data from client library/documentation.
- Assist in reviewing and processing of inspection reports, anomaly reports (e.g., Inspection Queries (IQ) and Remedial Orders (RO)) etc.
- Input inspection data including that from corrosion monitoring into relevant Maintenance Management System (MMS) and/ or ACET (or similar database).
- Assist in maintaining registers such as for dead legs and temporary repairs.
- Assist with coordination in the anomaly process as directed.
- Assist with the coordination of reports for performance management or integrity data e.g., overdue reports, KPIs, as directed by your line manager. • Assist with CTR’s and budgets.
- Carry out Offshore/ site visits/ surveys to support onshore activities as required.
- Ensure that the Safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to so far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment
- Promote a strong HSE culture at all times
- Ensure that personnel identify with and achieve, the necessary Health and Safety performance standards associated with the relative risks to personnel and plant in their environment and daily work
- Ensure that business and HSE risk implications of integrity issues are clearly identified and assessed for consideration within the Oceaneering Integrity Management Team and communicated to the Client
- Minimum UKAS RG2 Category 4 compatible (E)
- As a minimum ONC in Mechanical Eng., NVQ Level 3 (such as City & Guilds) (E)
- Note: ONC in Fabrication & welding or other similar subject could be considered provided the individual has other qualification e.g., ASME or API certification.
- HNC or greater in an Engineering related discipline which should ideally be Mechanical Engineering (P)
- Offshore medical, BOSIET and MIST certification (P)
- NDT certification for core techniques (P)
- Confined Space Entry training (P)
- Minimum 2 years of specific experience related to the job description
- Must be able to demonstrate working knowledge of design, manufacture, metallurgy, welding, codes, standards, risk assessments and legislation associated with the in-service inspection of plant and equipment
- Must be familiar with QA/QC systems/procedures and NDE techniques
- Microsoft Office (E)
- ACET or equivalent (P)
- Computer literate with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office programs – proficient in Excel (E)
- Good team player (E)
Job Status: Open
Job Sectors: Engineering
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: To be discussed