TES Inc has an opportunity for a Process Engineer to join our team
- Provide site operations with direct technical support ensuring continual cost-effective improvement of process equipment in support of maximising production safely.
- Analyse and resolve short term production / process issues utilising appropriate techniques, liaising with Tier 2 Field Operations, POP and SHE departments and with Group / 3rd party specialists where necessary.
- In collaboration with the Production Chemistry team, monitor the performance of chemical treatments on the asset.
- Creation of temporary operating instructions.
- Optimisation of the plant against current operating conditions.
- Carry out daily routine monitoring checks on production critical equipment and wells with the assistance of the well performance engineer as required and propose changes where necessary to optimise the plant and wells to maintain safe and efficient production.
- Provide assistance to environment, production chemistry and hydrocarbon accounting teams in the gathering of data required for monthly reporting of emissions and discharges. Ensuring data is accurate and complete, correcting any in a logical and justifiable manner to ensure consents and permits are adhered to.
- Propose and justify modifications to improve safety, reliability, efficiency, production, environmental and cost performance.
- Provide support to the site and to Maintenance and Inspection discipline engineers to ensure timely and effective delivery of modifications. Active involvement in the initiation of cases and implementation on site.
- Perform process studies for plant modifications related to process discipline.
- When relevant, review and comment on RFM dossiers.
- Provide process engineering input to HAZOPs, HAZIDs, Risk Assessments, SIL assessments and other technical safety assessments / audits, both during the actual assessment and during subsequent action resolution.
- Provide process engineering input to Commercial and Development studies carried out by the Performance and Growth Team.
- Provide process engineering assistance to Shutdown Team.
- Provide technical guidance and check work progress for other team members.
- Manage the interface between 3rd parties and site operations.
- Monitor progress of 3rd parties carrying out study / design and engineering work to ensure timely and cost-effective resolution of production / safety / integrity issues
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with asset site personnel, other company business units and 3rd party contractors and vendors through effective communication and regular site visits.
- Degree in Chemical / Process Engineering or equivalent.
- Relevant engineering experience in oil and gas process / production or refining.
- Thorough knowledge of onshore / offshore process and production systems, flow assurance issues and industry norms and specifications.