We are now recruiting for a Project Accountant to join our team, located in Aberdeen, Scotland. The position will be reporting into the Project Accounting Manager and you will be responsible for the duties below.
- Creating, updating and reconciling projects; providing relevant documentation
- Liaising with Project Managers regarding project cash flow and profitability margins
- Weekly update of Project Finance reports and reconciliation.
- Assist with Monthly Financial Review with project team
- Maintain audit trail and assist Finance Manager with all Audit requirements
- Manage workload effectively to ensure high quality and timeliness of deliverables
- Managing telephone and email queries from suppliers and internal colleagues
- Ideally part qualified or studying towards ACCA or equivalent.
- Confident with financial principles and ability to check for completeness and accuracy of information presented
- An eye for detail with good knowledge of Microsoft office applications and strong systems skills
- Ability to review processes and systems with a view for continuous improvement
- Ability to work to agreed deadlines and quality
- Highly organised and able to manage conflicting priorities
- Good inter-personal skills and is able to build effective relationships across the organisation
- Flexible individual and team player with willingness to adapt to changing environment
Job Status: Open
Job Sectors: Finance
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: To be discussed