As a Project Planner, you will be responsible for flawless project execution through effective coordination of activities and resources. You will contribute to innovative technology injection projects in a complex and interesting technical environment. You will ensure every detail is meticulously planned to deliver successful projects to our customers.
- Collaborating with project teams, stakeholders and customers to ensure quality and accuracy of the project schedule
- Mitigating risks by proactively communicating with others to ensure timely completion of the project
- Creating, monitoring and managing the complex project plan, identifying risks, opportunities and taking appropriate actions
- Previous experience working in a similar role.
- Working knowledge of Project Management to deliver quality and accuracy of the project schedule
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, able to bring analysis and insights to life for key stakeholders
- Be familiar with planning tools (e.g., Primavera P6) and planning theory to manage and interpret project plans
Job Status: Open
Job Sectors: Engineering
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: To be discussed