Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Senior Reservoir Engineer, based in Aberdeen.
- Provide effective reservoir engineering analysis for the Asset Team.
- Evaluate and initiate development opportunities for new wells.
- Participate in peer assists and technical assurance reviews.
- Attend partner meetings and provide technical input.
- Make presentations to senior management and partners as required.
- Keep abreast of technology developments (internal and external) and deploy fit-for-purpose new technology.
- Provide well profiles for the Asset Management Plan document.
- Minimum MSc. in Petroleum/Reservoir Engineering.
- Proven experience in Reservoir Engineering and numerical modelling.
- Previous experience with developed mature assets.
Job Status: Open
Job Sectors: Sub-Surface
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: To be discussed