Environmental Stewardship, Social
Responsibility & Governance Policy (ESG) Statement.
This policy will inform on TES INC Limited’s commitment to responsible business practices in the areas of:
- Climate Change and the Environment
- Social Responsibility
- Ethical Governance
We strive to build sustainable, equitable, healthy, and diverse communities through a combination of innovative business practises and exemplary environmental, social and governance performance. This commitment informs every aspect of our business, including how we design new projects, operate our company, collaborate with stakeholders, and report progress. This ESG Policy sets out our approach to sustainability matters, ensuring a corporate culture with sustainability at the core of all our business operations and values.
Climate Change and the Environment
- TES INC Limited is committed to developing an energy efficient training portfolio ensuring positive impact on the environment and addressing climate change risk in development and delivery.
- Development of Sustainability Plan to enable more efficient operations and reduction of carbon emissions
- Within new developments and existing assets, enable more efficient customer operations, promote health and well-being of our customers’ employees, and deliver sustainability benefits that enhance profitability and reduce environmental footprints. Some measures can include responsibly sourced materials, decreased water and energy usage, lower carbon footprints and enhanced biodiversity that benefit our customers, our employees, our surrounding communities and the environment.
- Development of a carbon emission tool to measure and report emissions associated with projects.
- Engaging our suppliers to ensure environmentally friendly procurement is utilized.
- Use a global Environmental Management System (EMS) that is implemented, maintained and continually improved in accordance with the requirements of ISO 14001:2015.
- Deepen relationships with our key stakeholders by investing in our employees and partnering with our customers, communities, and suppliers
- Engage with our employees to provide a challenging, dynamic, inclusive, and diverse work environment that supports their professional development, as well as promoting a good work-life balance that prioritizes their overall health and wellness
- Support initiatives that benefit the environment, human welfare, and education. This includes skills trainings that advance workforce talent pipelines for our customers and economic development in the communities in which we operate.
- Engage suppliers, customers and employees around safety, health, and wellness
- Preserve and promote the protection of human rights and welfare within our own business activities, as well as those of our supply chain, in accordance with our Human Rights Policy, Code of Ethics and Business Conduct, Supplier Code of Conduct, and the UK Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking Policy
- Promote strong oversight, transparency and risk management at all levels of our organization, ensuring the resilience and long term preservation of value for our business.
- Strong corporate governance will be maintained through management accountability and proactive risk management.
- We will mitigate risk exposure and ensure resilience to climate change for business operations.
- Strong stakeholder relationships will be developed through transparency, open communication, and responding to stakeholder input.
- Management has established clear and effective governance for ESG, provided set goals and established accountability.