Empower yourself and your team with PRINCE 2 training to effectively plan, manage, and deliver successful projects
What is PRINCE 2?
PRINCE2 is a widely used internationally recognised process-based method for effective project management. PRINCE2 is the de facto project management standard for public projects in the UK.
As a best practice project management tool, PRINCE2 can be tailored to the needs to any organisation and for many type and size of project
Who is Prince2 for?
- Existing project managers or professionals wishing to become project managers.
- Key personnel involved in project design, development and delivery
- It is easy to use
- Adaptable to business and project needs
- Delivers increased agility and efficiency whilst reducing costs
- It is a best practice, so you select a proven solution
Prince2 benefits for an organisation
- Manages resources, business risk and deliverables effectively
- Applicable to all types of project
- Saves time and resources through a shared approach to reporting
- Improves productivity by increase staff awareness of role and responsibilities
- project alignment with business goals
- Facilitates management and stakeholder involvement at relevant and appropriate time during the project
- Facilities the assurance and assessment of project work, troubleshooting, and audits.
Prince2 benefits for a professional
- Demonstrates expertise and know-how
- Improves employability
- Ensure project success and delivery
- Improves communication and control.
Why Choose Us?
We are accredited by AXELOS, the official accreditation body for PRINCE2, ensuring high quality delivery of training programs.
PRINCE 2 FOUNDATION
The PRINCE2 Foundation Level introduces the PRINCE2 methodology and terms. It provides a structured approach for applying PRINCE2 project management best practice in the workplace.
The Foundation level certification introduces participants to the PRINCE2 method and confirms that they know and understand the PRINCE2 method well enough to be able to work effectively with, or as a member of a project management team working within, an environment supporting PRINCE2. The Foundation certification is also a prerequisite for the PRINCE2 Practitioner certification. or the PRINCE2 Agile® certification.
Aims of the course
- Recall the common language and key concepts of PRINCE2
- Gain an overall understanding of the PRINCE2 approach to project management
- Appreciate how to use the PRINCE2 guidance to improve their work and work of the organisation
- Gain a pass mark in the PRINCE2 Foundation qualification.
PRINCE 2 PRACTITIONER
The PRINCE2 Practitioner certification builds upon information taught during PRINCE2 Foundation level and provides a structured approach for applying PRINCE2 project management best practice in the workplace. Importantly, PRINCE2 Practitioner certification is a fundamental step for participants on their way to becoming Axelos ProPath Project Experts. This path is designed for project management professionals seeking a holistic view of projects, consistent results, and increasing efficiencies.
PRINCE2 Practitioner certification strengthens participants’ abilities to maximize benefits and manage risk, whilst planning, managing, and delivering projects of any size or complexity. The Practitioner certification confirms that candidates have assimilated the knowledge and understanding to apply and tailor the PRINCE2 method in a range of project environments and situations. From there, they can enhance their learning with real world experience, and further professional development as they work to become successful and effective project managers. PRINCE2 Practitioner is the second stage in the PRINCE2 journey; participants must provide proof of having passed the PRINCE2 Foundation certification (or an equivalent qualifying certification).
Aims of the course
- Demonstrate a wider appreciation of PRINCE2 skills and know-how, and apply this in a realistic context
- Tailor best practice in response to different project circumstances
- Efficiently navigate the PRINCE2 manual
- Analyse information and reason whether a course of action is effective/appropriate in accordance with PRINCE2 best practice
- Begin to apply PRINCE2 methodology to their own projects
- Explain the requirements of the PRINCE2 Practitioner examination.